Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

winner =)


RULE: To accept this award, here are the rules. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his/her blog link. Pass the awrd to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the blogger to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

**

To my fellow blogger/sister here in blogspot, jhaney, thanks for sharing with me this award. I may not have a lot of readers, but i'm happy to have been blessed with followers/ blogger friends like you. Thanks sis!

Now, I'm sharing this award to the following people:

weng

melai

krizz

emote queen

kat

marc

*could only come up with 6 bloggers, though =)

...

thank you one again, jhaney. I'm capping off my night now, opps, morning na pala, hehe..

1 comments:

Kat said...

hi grace, thank you for the award :)

Post a Comment

 
Spontaneous Rhapsodies | TNB