First of all, Happy MONDAY!!!
This was advertised by our company last Sept.. too bad I was not able to watch them. I'll just blog the promo poster here so that I'd remember to watch them and to make known to others these movies as well... I've always loved Korean TV series and I'm pretty sure that their flicks are also must-see's on their own rights. Period/ historical films are, in particular, very poignant! I hope you'd also find time to see their flicks...
Movies have always been a way for us to learn more about a country's culture. I'm positive that these movies would help boost our knowledge about one of the most historical countries in Asia, South Korea. =)
***
Here's the list of the feature movies:
1. Barking Dogs Never Bite
2. Sa-kwa
3. Old Boy
4. Forbidden Quest
5. Driving with My Wife's Lover
6. The Show Must Go On
7. Beyond the Years








0 comments:
Post a Comment